Want to get started with your robotics application even quicker? This kit provides all the necessary hardware and cables to connect a Raspberry Pi to your Rover and drive it around using an Xbox controller.
- Raspberry pi (ROS Pre-installed)
- SD card with pre-loaded software 
- Power/Communications breakout board
- FTDI cable for communication
- Power cable
- x4 standoffs
- x1 Poly-carbonate plate with pre-drilled holes
- Xbox controller
- Xbox wireless dongle
 The SD card comes pre-loaded with Ubuntu, ROS, and the Rover software driver. ROS is set to run on boot and load the driver so you will be able to drive the robot around right after unboxing. https://roverrobotics.com/blogs/guides/starter-kit-getting-started-guide/
* For a PDF quote, add product(s) to cart and select immediate quote. The quote will be emailed to you.
Get In Touch
We provide additional services such as custom payloads, rental programs for schools, and software consulting. Contact us to find out more.Contact us